Indiana University-Bloomington’s Division of Student Affairs is
focused on building a strong foundation to ensure every student’s
IU experience is positive, safe, healthy, and meaningful. The
Division of Student Affairs staff and 21 departments aim to help
students navigate their time at IU, providing the tools they need
to be successful in school and after graduation. Students are our
priority, and their health, safety, and overall well-being are our
The Associate Vice Provost for Student Affairs, Health, and
Wellness will provide leadership to: Counseling and Psychological
Services, Health and Wellness, Sexual Violence Prevention and
Victim Advocacy, the Student Health Center, and Substance Use
- Responsible for hiring, supervision, and training for 5
- Provides supervision and leadership across the institution and
develop collaborative approaches to solving challenging
- Commits to integrating student mental health supports across
all levels of Student Affairs.
- Focuses on student belonging, including supporting diversity,
equity, and inclusion to ensure IU is home for all students.
- Develops and facilitates strategic focus for addressing health
and wellness issues to support student success.
- Determines overall budget for student support teams; reviews
and approves financial proposals from direct reporting leaders; has
significant fiscal responsibilities that require frequent
interaction with executive leaders
- Contributes on senior leadership teams to formulate strategic
planning and the highest-level operational objectives for student
- Establishes long-term business plans and long-term strategic
- Drives innovation, inclusion, and excellence within the area of
student support; reviews and creates policies and procedures.
- Provides expertise and identifies grant and/or funding
opportunities; develops business relationships across the
university and externally.
Learn more about the position here https://studentaffairs.indiana.edu/about/join-our-team.html
for more information about Indiana University and our benefits
Indiana University is an equal employment and
affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
based on individual qualifications. Indiana University prohibits
discrimination based on age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, marital status, national origin, disability status or
protected veteran status.