If temporary (or grant funded) position, indicate ending
If faculty position, tenure track?
If faculty position, rank?
If Faculty Position, is this considered a "term" position?
Click here for definition
Duties and Responsibilities
Employees will play a key role in the implementation of COVID-19
testing, COVID-19 vaccine administration, and COVID-19 case
tracking on campus.
Chosen candidates must maintain confidentiality of data related to
testing results and personal information of the Campus
The ability to communicate effectively with all demographics within
the Campus Community is a requirement.
Cross-train in order to properly support and adequately serve in
Chosen candidates must be able to perform all of the following
- Assisting students, faculty and staff upon arrival for testing
with scanning QR codes and creating accounts with the testing
vendor to begin completing the registration process.
- Verify individuals have completed registration on a smart phone
or provided laptop at testing site. Ensure individual has not eaten
and drank liquids within the 30 minute window prior to
- Checking in students, faculty and staff upon arrival for testing.
This process will include entering a testing kit number into the
- Properly assign students, faculty and staff to their individual
testing area while managing testing queue.
- Assisting students, faculty and staff with any questions or
issues before, during and post testing.
- Clean and sanitize testing areas after students, faculty and
staff have completed testing.
- Receive test samples and ensure students, faculty and staff have
completed all testing steps prior to submitting their samples to be
sent to the testing vendor.
- Log the number of samples received and package samples to be sent
in the mail.
All chosen candidates must demonstrate adaptability as they may be
required to perform different tasks each day.
Assist with training of new employees on all testing operational
Responsible for adapting to new processes as they are
Assist with data entry during COVID-19 vaccine clinics.
Additional responsibilities may include assisting in COVID-19
contract tracing. Training will be provided.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or GED with at least
six months to one year of general office work (data-entry,
record-keeping, filing, organizing, e.g.) and customer service
- General computer knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Smartphone skills
- Database experience
- Able to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of testing procedures
- Able to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as
- Ability to work outdoors as required
- Ability to adapt to change in an ever changing fast paced work
Required Skills: Classified Staff Positions Only
Successful candidates will work 37.5 hours per week through May 6,
2022, paid hourly