- The Workforce Development and Lifelong Learning department at
Middlesex College invites applications for a part-time, non-credit
Chef Assistant to support the Chef Instructor in non-credit cooking
classes during the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
- Assists the Chef Instructor in food preparation.
- Maintains proper food prep, storage, and service procedures in
the operation of the kitchen.
- Utilizes basic knife skills.
- Demonstrates cooking skills when needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of the workspace and kitchen.
- Provides personalized support to students enrolled in the
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of culinary or food service experience
- Adult teaching experience
- Experience teaching in a remote environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Strong commitment to teaching excellence
Please include availability in your application.
Please be aware that this is an instructor pool position. Your
completed application will enable hiring official to contact you at
some point in the future if and when a hiring need arises for