The Career Coaching and Employer Connections Program Manager is
responsible for the fulfillment of programming, and services to
meet the needs of business, industry, non-profit organizations, and
the general public. Work collaboratively with Ivy Tech
Employer Consultants, Campus Chancellors, Vice Chancellors, program
chairs and faculty to successfully implement metrics tied to
employers, employees and College outcomes and ensure services and
products exceed customer and College expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- A minimum of three (3) years related experience in business,
industry, training, or a related activity with financial
- Must have two (2) years of supervisory
- Must possess an ability and a willingness to travel in the
performance of assigned duties.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must demonstrate ability to promote an inclusive environment
that reflects the broad diversity and backgrounds represented by
our students and employees and which every individual feels
respected and valued.
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana is an accredited,
equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender
identity or status as a veteran.