We are seeking MSN, Ph.D., or DNP prepared nurses to instruct in
all four of our programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Classroom lectures, skills training and clinical practicum
within local healthcare facilities.
- She/he is responsible for assuring regulatory compliance with
accreditation, state, and Federal guidelines.
- Follow the curriculum aimed at assisting students pass the
NCLEX licensing exam. Occasional travel between clinical placement
sites and campus classes may be needed.
- Build and maintain relationships between local facilities and
community programs regarding public health, geriatric, acute,
chronic, and vulnerable populations.
- Supervise and evaluate students in didactic and clinical
- MSN, Ph.D. and or DNP prepared nurses holding an unencumbered
current Rhode Island Nursing License. Clinical placements are also
in Massachusetts, Nursing Licensure in the State of Massachusetts
is also recommended.
- Teaching experience with multi-cultural either classroom or
- Minimum of two years' full time employment in nursing or its
equivalent within the past five years, and evidence of clinical
competence in area of didactic and clinical instruction.
- Qualified applicants must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position with or without reasonable
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Current CPR and immunizations
Salve Regina University strives to provide equal opportunity in
employment and education to all employees, students and applicants.
No employee, student or applicant shall be discriminated against or
harassed on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
disability, age, marital or parental status, military or veteran
status, genetic information or any other basis protected by
applicable federal or state law, in the administration of Salve
Regina's employment policies, education policies, admission
policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other
University administered programs. In accordance with Title IX, it
does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any of its educational
programs or activities. Salve Regina is also committed to making
its programs and campus accessible to its visitors and compliant
with all applicable non-discrimination laws.
Applicants must apply online for any open staff and faculty
positions by providing a cover-letter, resume, and names/contact
information of three professional references. Pre-employment
background checks and reference checks are required of successful
candidates. Salve Regina University participates in E-verify.