Student Mentor – Short-term Worker
Grant Funded Student Programs
Palomar Community College (Vista and Escondido Campus)
Hourly pay rate: $15
Hours per week: Not to exceed 24
Work Schedule: Weekdays, hours between 7:30am and 6:00pm, including
some evenings and weekends. Schedule may vary based on student
services and school site placement.
• Provide academic support services for students in multiple
academic courses including Writing, Reading Comprehension, World
History, US History, Math, and Science.
• Assist in virtual and in-person settings during school hours and
• Assist students with post-secondary options.
• Strong background in Mathematics/Science/English and Social
Studies, and a thorough understanding of the college admissions
process, including timeline and specific components of college
• Be familiar with different Social Media platforms. Being engaging
and have good communication.
• Bilingual in Spanish.
To Apply: Visit https://www2.palomar.edu/pages/hr/shorttermemployment/
for more details and required application materials.
Palomar College is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).