St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis,
in the heart of growing St. Charles County. At St. Charles
Community College, we have a passion for student success. We serve
a growing diverse student population, and we are committed to
increasing the diversity of our faculty and staff who will help
prepare our students for a global society. Qualified candidates
will have demonstrated success in serving diverse student
We are seeking a full time Financial Aid Services
Assistant to promote a customer service-oriented
atmosphere by addressing current and prospective students'
inquiries about financial aid in an effective and timely
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
- Provides current and prospective students with information
about the financial aid process, including, completion of the
FAFSA, financial aid processes after the submission of the FAFSA,
verification process, and various financial aid procedures. Answers
incoming calls for financial aid.
- Provides student support at the help desk to assist the
students with completion of various financial aid processes such
as: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Maintain working knowledge of the Federal Student Aid Handbook,
as well as any other federal, state, and local regulations for
administering financial aid.
- Track data and prepares reports.
- Maintains student records and assists with record
- Handle confidential material and communications; adheres to
- Assist with the planning of events such as the College Fair,
Commencement Ceremony, and FAFSA Frenzy.
- Assist with the preparation of schedule guides and transfer
- Create and maintain various databases.
- Assist with the processing of financial aid applications during
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is
- Minimum of one-year relevant full time experience with
preference to previous experience in a college or education
- Data entry and the ability to learn customized programs
- Customer service and general office experience required.
- Must be friendly, professional, and possess strong
interpersonal and listening skills.
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.