St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis,
in the heart of growing St. Charles County. At St. Charles
Community College, we have a passion for student success. We serve
a growing diverse student population, and we are committed to
increasing the diversity of our faculty and staff who will help
prepare our students for a global society. Qualified candidates
will have demonstrated success in serving diverse student
We are seeking
a part-time Accounting
Assistant/Student Accounts & Billing who will
maintain essential records of financial transactions regarding
accounts receivable and student accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze student accounts and assist students with questions
regarding application of payments, scholarships/financial aid, and
- Assist in daily cash collections, reconciliations and
- Process third-party billing, invoices, account statements,
refunds and collection of outstanding balances.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college
or technical school; or
- Six months or more related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.