St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis,
in the heart of growing St. Charles County. At St. Charles
Community College, we have a passion for student success. We serve
a growing diverse student population, and we are committed to
increasing the diversity of our faculty and staff who will help
prepare our students for a global society. Qualified candidates
will have demonstrated success in serving diverse student
We are seeking a full-time Student Accounts/Billing
Manager who will plan, organize and manage the
financial transactions related to student accounts and billing. The
individual will provide supervision and guidance to the assigned
Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
- Reconciles and balances subsidiary receivables ledgers to the
- Analyzes student account balances and manages all efforts for
collection of outstanding balances.
- Responsible for all billing invoices, account statements and
annual 1098-T reporting.
- Responsible for the daily/monthly cash receipt
- Responsible for the timely processing of student tuition
refunds and financial aid proceeds.
- Resolves student account and billing questions and issues.
- Supervise assigned staff in accordance with the organization's
policies and applicable laws.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in establishing and implementing accounting and
financial policies pertaining to the student accounts and billing
- Establish working procedures and processes for the
- Review and update current practices and policies to further
reduce redundancies and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Work with other campus departments to enhance the student
experience through communication efforts and services
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or two years or more related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- One year or more of supervisory experience required.
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.