The Director of Oncampus Enrollment will:
(a) oversee all aspects of oncampus enrollment
(b) oversee and train enrollment counselors
(c) provide leadership in vision-casting, communication, and
strategy-building for new enrollment initiatives
(d) function as the primary enrollment manager for main campus
A. Oncampus Enrollment
- Oversee day-to-day operations for undergraduate oncampus
- Recruit high school students within one local high
- Provide leadership and collaborative support in the following
areas: dual credit, contact center, marketing, enrollment, student
services and retention.
- Manage the yearly travel schedule for enrollment
- Represent the enrollment team during visits to or participation
in high schools, colleges, churches, college fairs, college
day/night programs, student conferences, financial aid workshops,
and other appropriate meeting or events to recruit
- Coordinate with various departments, such as Student Records,
Financial Aid, Graduate Enrollment, Athletics, Academic Support,
etc., to improve administrative coordination for oncampus
- Work with online, regional, international enrollment teams to
train counselors, acquire leads, and enroll students.
- Assist the Vice President for Enrollment in annual enrollment
projections, data collection, and trend analysis.
B. Strategic Initiatives
- Develop marketing, recruitment, and academic partnerships to
extend the University’ mission and vision.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors to develop creative and
non-traditional strategies to recruit and enroll oncampus
- Foster “out-of-the-box” thinking, planning and implementation
within various academic and administrative units.
C. Team Development
- Establish and evaluate enrollment counselor’s recruitment
goals based upon historical data and market trends.
- Provide training, professional development and strategy
improvement in best practices for enrolling students.
- Manage the enrollment team during special events, preview days,
and priority registration.
- Conduct performance reviews in coordination with the Vice
President. - Follow the hiring process, abiding by the
policies established by the university, if an enrollment counselor
position becomes vacant. Qualifications: • Bachelor’s
degree required; graduate degree highly recommended preferably in
Business, Management or Higher Education.
• Outstanding relational, communication, and organizational
• Significant technical and computer skills.
• Ability to communicate and interact from various locations and
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in higher education