Job Vacancy Announcement
Executive Associate I
Office of Enrollment Management
Full Time or Part Time
Hiring Salary Range
$47,814 - $52,595/Annually
Fixed Term/Tenure Track (Faculty Only)
Regular or Temporary
Job Description Summary
Responsible for coordinating, supervising, and monitoring day to
day operations of the administrative function of the Office of
Enrollment Management, including time and attendance, purchasing
and budgeting, and work order delivery system.
- Associates degree preferred. Minimum one to two years of
college credit (30 credit hours are equivalent to one year).
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- A comparable amount of training and experience may be
substituted for the minimum qualifications.
CRITERIA : The following criteria, which are not the sole criteria
used in the final hiring decision, will be used to review the
applications of those persons who meet the stated minimum
qualifications and to select those qualified applicants who will be
interviewed. Other information and observations made during the
interview process may be considered in the selection process.
Resume/CV and cover letter are required with the application.
Please ensure that your documents address the criteria listed below
for this position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Serves as the point of contact for the Office of Enrollment
- Prepares and processes payroll for full‑time and part-time
- Supervises other office clerical staff.
- Conducts annual performance appraisals.
- Coordinates calendar and establish meeting schedule for the
- Oversees and supervises department procurement process of goods
- Compiles forms and documents to recruit new employees.
- Conducts research and provide information related to human
resource procedures and practices on an as needed basis.
- Communicates by telephone, in written form, e‑mail, or in
person pertaining to department issues.
- Acts as a resource for employees to get answers to questions
related to payroll, benefits, filing grievances, and other
- Provides administrative support as it relates to human
- Provide administrative support to the Dean of Enrollment
Management, and Student Enrollment Services managers, supervisors,
and department staff.
- Attends departmental staff meetings and college safety
committee meetings and prepares and distributes minutes.
- Maintains appointment calendar, schedules meeting s as
- Oversees and reviews blanket purchase requests.
- Monitors release of partial and completed purchase orders to
the accounting office for payment.
- Disseminates information in accordance with prescribed policies
and procedures in response to internal and external requests.
- Prepares material relating to important and confidential
matters and maintains confidential office and correspondence
- Prepares travel forms, requisitions, and maintains budget
- Create and maintain a master calendar for Enrollment Management
and Student Enrollment Services: budget, programs/events, staffing,
- Initiate and support appropriate learning-centered activities
in support of the enrollment, retention, and completion of
- Assist the Dean of Enrollment Management with coordinating
college-wide collaborations to develop, implement, and execute the
Strategic Enrollment Management Plan.
- Performs related work as required.
- Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and
- Knowledge of business English, bookkeeping, spelling and
- Knowledge and experience with computer software such as Word
for Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams, and Zoom.
- Skilled in taking minutes of meetings, composing and filing
correspondence, dealing with the public, both in person and on the
telephone, and in writing.
- Ability to perform detailed work independently and in a team
- Knowledge of general clerical/office practices and procedures
including office workflow procedures.
- Knowledge of data processing methods, information storage and
- Knowledge of common practices and procedures of processing and
disseminating information and support documentation.
- Ability to supervise employees; ability to work with people at
Is Background Check Required?
- Must be available to work Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30
p.m. Work schedule subject to change based on the needs of the
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written
- As required by the 1986 Immigration Act, be prepared to present
acceptable documentation showing your identity and that you are a
U.S. citizen or an alien who is authorized to work.
Is the incumbent responsible for working with minor children or
directly engaging with minor children on campus?
Posting Detail Information
Open Until Filled
Background Check Statement
Prince George’s Community College is committed to providing a safe
campus community. PGCC conducts background investigations for
applicants being considered for employment. Background
investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record
check, education verification, and when appropriate, a financial
(credit) report or driving history check.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Prince George’s Community College values the safety of its
students, faculty, and staff. As part of that commitment, the
College has announced effective October 21, 2021, all students,
faculty, and staff must be vaccinated against COVID -19 or tested
for the virus weekly. As a prospective or new employee, you will be
required to comply with this mandate and all the necessary safety
protocols, including wearing a mask. Please direct your questions
related to the vaccination, testing, mask mandates, and
requirements for exemptions to VMPO@pgcc.edu .
; you will receive an email
acknowledging receipt of your application, upon which time no
further communication occurs unless selected for an interview or
the position is filled. If recommended for hire, communication is
immediately sent to your references listed on your application.
Also, you will receive an email notification from HireRight
requesting you to submit authorization to complete a background
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Which of the following best describes your level of completed
education? (Education details must be included in your
- Master's Degree or above from an accredited
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college/university
- One to two years of college credit (30 credit hours is
equivalent to one year)
- Less than 30 credits from an accredited college/university
- High School Diploma or GED
- None of the above
- * Please describe your experience supporting an Administrator,
Executive Director, or person(s) in a high profile position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * What languages do you speak and write fluently?
(Open Ended Question)
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- HigherEd Jobs
- Hispanic Outlook
- Personal Referral
- PGCC Website
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- The Chronicle of Higher Ed
- The Washington Post
- Other: Please indicate below
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity? If you
selected 'Other' please indicate source:
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation 1