A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Health Sciences seeks
applications for non-exempt adjunct faculty for the department of
Occupational Therapy on the Mesa, Arizona campus. A minimum of a
Master’s degree is required; an earned doctorate is strongly
preferred. A minimum of 3 years clinical practice is required with
demonstrated knowledge of current occupational therapy practice.
Some college level teaching experience is preferred. Must have AZ
OT license when appropriate.
- Collaborates with other faculty to teach in areas of content
- If instructing a course independently, all responsibilities of
course management; delivery; grading, setting exams, etc.
- Teaches course content and learning experiences in assigned
courses to promote student learning.
- Assists lead faculty in labs if adjunct is hired only for lab
- Adheres to the defined grading procedures and standards in
accordance with the grading policies of the OT department.
- Establishes positive relationships with students to promote
- Models professional attitudes and behaviors.
- Provides prompt, quality feedback and advising to
Please note that adjunct positions are only filled on an as-needed