Part-Time Custodian, Snack Bar
$9.17 per hour
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The cleaning custodian will ensure all areas of the Lee College
kitchen is kept in pristine condition by performing deep cleaning
when the snack bar is closed for business.
Essential job duties and responsibilities include, but are not
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen work areas.
- Ensure restaurant equipment is in clean and in orderly
- Sweep, scrub, mop, strip, wax, and polish floors.
- Move equipment and furniture as needed in order to clean, dust,
and polish furniture, fixtures, walls, machines, and
- Replenish restroom supplies and clean fixtures.
- Segregate and remove trash/garbage and place in designated
- Hose out and clean garbage cans.
- Wipe down all cords and backs of equipment with appropriate
chemicals, rags, and degreaser.
- Ensure the back door area leading to the employee entrance is
cleaned and swept.
- Pressure wash and soap to break down the grease as needed.
- Ability to pay high attention to detail to ensure the best
- Reliable and dependable to show up to work as scheduled.
- Must be able to follow oral/written instructions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
College benefits do not accrue with this part-time position.
Scheduled hours are not to exceed 19.5 hours a week. This is a
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender,
disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran
- Applicant must be able to work 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM Monday
through Friday, and 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM on Fridays.
- Applicant must be able to work flexible hours including,
nights, days, weekends, and holidays at the supervisor’s
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Candidate must be able to push/pull/lift/carry loads of 25
pounds or more on a frequent basis and 50 pounds occasionally.
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) preferred.
- Knowledge of use and care of janitorial supplies and
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3)
professional references of the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of
the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/6988
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer,
which encourages applications from qualified females, minority
groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee
College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of
all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability,
race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in
areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion,
demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms
of compensation or benefits.