Part-Time Exercise Monitor, Wellness Center
$13.65 per hour
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The Exercise Monitor will protect the safety and well-being of each
patron using the Lee College Wellness Center. This position will
work directly with participants by providing courteous, friendly,
and professional assistance.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the safety of patrons using the Lee College Wellness
- Enter data into our current software.
- Provide exercise orientations on how to properly use the
- Apply all rules and regulations consistently.
- Coordinate emergency procedures or provide CPR in emergency
- Maintain positive relations and rapport with patrons.
- Perform general maintenance/custodial functions as
Additional duties and responsibilities my include, but are not
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits do not accrue with this part-time position. The work
schedule is not to exceed 19.5 hours/week. This is a security
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender,
disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran
- Must hold a current CPR Certification for the Professional
- Must be available to work early mornings, evenings, and
weekends as needed
- Knowledge of proper techniques for exercise and fitness
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following
documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts
for all completed college work.
required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3)
professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of
the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7253
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer,
which encourages applications from qualified females, minority
groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee
College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of
all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability,
race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in
areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion,
demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms
of compensation or benefits.