Coordinates the administrative operations of a department,
including, but not limited to, human resources, payroll,
telecommunications, building maintenance, and property inventory.
- Coordinates personnel administration including employee
sign-up, faculty folders, payroll and implementation of related
policies and procedures.
- Coordinates department administrative operations, including
telecommunications, physical plant work orders, long distance
codes, parking permits and ID card requests.
- Maintains personnel records such as employee information,
timesheets and lost time reports; tracks status of submitted
personnel and administrative forms.
- May coordinate and compile information for various programs and
activities for faculty and graduate students.
- Oversees the work assignments of clerical staff and coordinates
daily office operations.
- Coordinates all aspects of space management and conducts
property inventory for the department.
- Reviews personnel and administrative documents for adherence to
university regulations prior to obtaining certifying
- Assists faculty, staff and students with personnel and
administrative issues; serves as departmental liaison to
administrative departments on campus.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
High school and 5 years experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and
simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as
might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school
diploma or GED. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly
Additional Job Posting Information:
Notes to Applicant:
- Department is willing to do education in lieu of
- May Be Eligible for Alternative Workplace Arrangements
**This is a Part-time position** This
position serves as the UH Passport Facility Manager and is
responsible for executing U.S. Department of State passport
applications and maintaining facility status per State Department
requirements. This individual must become certified as a U.S.
Department of State Passport Agent in order to execute his or her
job duties and must be a U.S. citizen per U.S. Department of State
regulations. This individual oversees the “Passport for Coogs”
program, including processing payments and reimbursements for
students, faculty, staff and the general public. This individual
must run monthly reports, be very experienced in excel, including
pivot tables and have incredible attention to detail. The following
documents are required: · Cover letter delineating the manner in
which your work experience applies to the posting. ·Resume · Salary
History ·Transcript · Complete application · Three work references.
The hiring department expects you to name current or past
supervisors. NOTE: We will maintain your confidentiality and notify
you in advance of making contact with any of your references.
References will be contacted only after the interviewing process
has been completed. Education will be accepted in lieu of