About Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an independent, culturally
diverse institution providing quality education and research in
aviation, aerospace, engineering and other related fields with
residential campuses located in Daytona Beach, Florida and
Prescott, Arizona. The University’s Worldwide campus provides
educational opportunities online and at approximately 130 locations
throughout the United States, Asia, Europe, and Central/South
As the largest and most comprehensive aviation and
aerospace-focused university in the world, Embry-Riddle is a unique
institution. Over the past 90 years, the University has evolved
with the industry to break new ground and produce top-level
graduates who serve the ever-changing needs of aviation and
aerospace and other STEM-related disciplines. Embry-Riddle offers
programs in seven primary fields of study including: Applied
Science; Aviation; Business; Computers and Technology; Engineering;
Safety, Security and Intelligence; and Space.
For Academic Year 2020-21, there were over 10,700 undergraduate,
graduate, and doctoral students that attended the University’s
residential campuses and approximately 32,700 students in total
enrolled with the University around the world.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide announces an
exciting opportunity at the Robins Air Force Base location. The
Site Director participates in the general administrative
responsibilities of the campus. The Site Director also participates
in retention, recruitment, public relations, and marketing efforts
to provide the civilian and military sectors with relevant
information regarding University programs and services. In the
absence of the Campus Director, the AsCD continues all general
operations of the campus with only minimal supervision provided
from the Worldwide Campus Department of Campus Operations. If no
Campus Director is assigned to the campus, the AsCD functions as
manager of campus with overall responsibilities that include
administrative, financial, and enrollment management.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting Campus Director with outreach,
marketing and public relations functions of the campus.
- Participates in appropriate local events to establish contacts,
promote programs, and recruit students and faculty.
- Foster relationships with appropriate contacts to include
Educational Services Officers (ESOs), Training Managers, and
Enrollment/Marketing liaisons, as applicable. Ensures that all
University policies and procedures are enforced.
- Responsible for maintaining regular, in-person contact with
prospects, applicants, new students, and continuing students.
- Responsible for the advisement and counselling of students
concerning their degree program, including development of a degree
map, preparation of an unofficial evaluation, monitoring degree
progress, and processing graduation applications.
- Ensures that classrooms and facilities are ready for
instructional use at all times (including EagleVision).
- Maintains the reconciliation and follow-up of student accounts
receivable. Initiates student account collections in accordance
with established procedures.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion and submission
of all registration and end-of-term actions, including the
electronic entry and imaging of required data.
- Investigates and properly refers academic problems and issues
to relevant individuals/departments in accordance with University
and Worldwide procedures.
- Assumes the responsibility of the Campus Director in their
absence or if a Campus Director has not been assigned to the
- Bachelor's degree
- (3-5) years of work-related experience
Required Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Analytical skills with an in depth knowledge of information
systems and technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems,
Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook/email, and Internet
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior experience in higher education or counseling
- Marketing or advertising experience
- Aviation experience