Assistant Athletic Trainer, Waukesha
- Job Title:Assistant Athletic Trainer
- 100 N East Ave
- Waukesha, WI, 53186
- United States
- Employee Type:Administrative Staff
- Job Category:Athletic Training, Staff
The Assistant Athletic Trainer will work under the direction of the
Head Athletic Trainer to play an integral role in the clinical care
of student-athletes. This position will value a collaborative,
dynamic, and comprehensive approach to active health care and
athletic training practice.
- Under the supervision of the Head Athletic Trainer, this
position work autonomously with intercollegiate athletics team
coverage and travel.
- Delivery of athletics health care services that keeps the
student athlete at the center of care.
- Evaluate, treat, and rehabilitate injuries/conditions of all
- Assist with the administration of inventory and maintenance of
- Comply with all rules and regulations of Carroll University,
NCAA, and CCIW.
- Maintain appropriate medical records for student-athletes
- Supervision of daily operations of the athletic training
- Preceptor of students in an accredited athletic training
- Refer injuries to team physicians when necessary.
- Carry out prescribed treatment plans and rehabilitation
protocols as directed by team physicians and/or other medical
- Supervision of work study students placed by the
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from CAATE accredited Athletic
- NATA-BOC Certified Athletic Trainer.
- Wisconsin state Licensure or eligible.
- Previous successful experience in athletic training.
- Experience in intercollegiate athletic training setting
- Previous approved clinical instructor experience
Human Relations Skills:
- A demonstrated commitment to high academic standards for
athletic training students and their ability to succeed
- Demonstrated record of professionalism
- Evidence of ability to interact positively with athletic
training students, student athletes, coaches, faculty, staff,
administrator's colleagues and the public
- Strong organizational skills and effective oral and written
- Candidates must be willing and able to support and advance the
- Eligible for Wisconsin Licensure
To apply, please visit: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6153588.careers?showjob=486852490