Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia has a temporary assignment
available in the Human Resources department for a full-time faculty
Recruiter. This position will perform a full range of search
activities, including sourcing candidates, screening applications,
conducting salary calculations for new FT faculty hires,
implementing advertising strategies, and advising search committees
and hiring managers on related policies and procedures.
* Serve as the primary Human Resources point of contact for the
* Coordinate the recruitment of full-time, part-time, credit and
non-credit faculty positions, including developing advertising
strategies and posting positions on various media (electronic and
paper) such as job boards, websites, and classified ads.
* Attend recruitment events and job fairs to increase the pipeline
of qualified and diversity applicants.
* Respond to all candidates/applicants during the process and at
the conclusion of all searches.
* Prepare comprehensive presentations for search committees which
encompass the College's affirmative action, recruitment,
interviewing, and hiring policies.
* Calculate all initial and retroactive salaries. Ensure all
salaries are consistent with collective bargaining
* Update the College's catalog for all faculty listings.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships among internal
staff and external constituents.
* Deliver quality customer services to both internal and external
constituents in a professional, helpful and courteous manner.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree required. Any and all degree(s) must be from a
regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
* Minimum five (5) years of recruitment and selection experience
Experience using an enterprise-wide applicant tracking system
Computer proficiency using MS Word and Excel
* Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrated customer service oriented with the ability to
perform multiple tasks with changing priorities required.
* Strong attention to detail required.
* Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating
situations and making assessments for effective decision-making is
* Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a rapidly changing
environment with changing priorities required.
* Experience in higher education environment preferred.
* Previous Banner experience preferred.
* Previous experience using the PeopleAdmin applicant tracking
Special Instructions to Applicants
All new employees will be required to submit proof of their
primary COVID-19 vaccination series as a condition of employment by
their hire date absent a valid exemption. Booster shots are
strongly encouraged, but not mandated.
Interested persons should complete an online application.
Cover letter of interest and resume REQUIRED.
Names and contact information of 3 professional references
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Community
College of Philadelphia is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity
and Equal Access Employer. The College encourages applications from
individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups.
Salary Grade or Rank
Commensurate with experience.
Type of Position
Administrator - Temp