This position serves as the brand expert with a proven track record
of establishing a compelling brand identity. An innovative and
strategic thinker with a proven skill set of superb design
technique, photography, and copy writing skills with a demonstrated
ability creating integrated campaign ideas. Well-versed in all
media, this role will lead the creation of multi-faceted,
integrated creative campaigns to meet the strategic priorities of
Proficient at creative brainstorming and collaborating both within
the division of marketing and communications and across campus
- Provide creative vision and lead concepting of creative ideas
and campaigns for assigned projects and offerings that deliver on
strategic briefs and marketing objectives; partner with other team
members to create integrated ideas that can be executed in multiple
forms, media types and formats.
- Create a holistic, integrated strategic image and message for
the College, within the context of the overall brand voice and
- Lead a team of graphic design interns to help meet deadlines
while providing a living learning experience for our students.
- Manage day-to-day workflow of the creative process for assigned
projects, ensuring timely delivery of creative ideas, content and
production that meet strategic goals within budget parameters.
- Partner within the division to ensure highest quality creative
- Collaborate with team members to craft motivating strategic
briefs and brainstorm integrated marketing program ideas.
- Shape and expand the Flagler College brand identity.
- Design with the intention to raise the Colleges visibility
through our brand guidelines and enhance its reputation among key
constituents including prospective students and parents, students,
donors, employees, industry partners and community
- Design with the user in mind.
- Stay up to speed on innovations in branded content, digital
storytelling and interactive design.
- Assist with providing art direction, client handling and
project leadership where needed.
- Ensure that projects are well-communicated, organized, within
budget and meets tight deadlines.
- Performs other College-related duties as may be required by the
Vice President, Marketing & Communication
- Bachelors Degree in graphic design
- At least 3-5 years of experience working as a professional
- Must have an online and physical portfolio
- Must have experience with Adobe CC Suite including but not
limited to Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and
- Familiar with accessibility design concepts
- Flexible- the nature of our industry demands that we are
flexible and willing to work nights and weekends to complete
- Caring- we will care about the well-being of our fellow
teammates- when one of us falls; we help each other stand up.
- Curiosity- have a relentless curiosity for design and marketing
trends with an appetite for learning
Non Discrimination Statement
Flagler College provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital
status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other protected characteristic. In addition to
federal law requirements, Flagler College complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the College has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Inquiries regarding discrimination on the basis of sex and gender
may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Assistant
Secretary for Civil Rights at the United States Department of
Education Office for Civil Rights (OCR), or both. Contact
information for the above referenced Title IX Coordinator and OCR,
as well as the Colleges Sexual Harassment Policy can be found here: