The WCU IT Division offers up to 40% remote work when applicable
and invests heavily in professional development.
This position is responsible for application, database
development, and technology services with a primary focus on the
Ellucian Banner environment. Responsibilities include:
- Developing stored procedures, packages, triggers, and other
- Developing and automating data feeds and integrations.
- Performing application, development, and maintenance
- Providing client technical support and troubleshooting of end
Bachelor’s degree with nine credit hours in programming and one
year of experience in business application consulting or
development; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the following:
- Oracle (preference for Ellucian Banner)
- PL/SQL development
- Creating stored packages, triggers, and other database
- Requirement analysis and application design
Position also requires communication, management, and leadership
To be considered, you must apply online at https://jobs.wcu.edu/. Please include a
cover letter, resume, and a list of professional references to
complete the application process. For questions or additional
information, please contact Jed Tate at ITjobs@wcu.edu.
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro
Disabled & Veteran Employer.