Responsible for the operations of a complex center or multiple
departments at the university. Oversees staff and budgets, and
- Administers a complex center or multiple departments.
- Manages budget and engages in strategic planning to ensure all
goals are met.
- Hires and directs the activities of staff. Resolves personnel
issues as they arise.
- Engages in budget-planning, grant oversight, and policy
- Implements new programs and projects, and monitors ongoing
activities of department or center.
- Reviews department policies and processes and implements
improvements as needed.
- Represents department or center to internal and external
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 7 years experience
Education: Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical
and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional
discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional
discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained
through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college
or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training
program that is directly related to the type of work being
performed. Experience: Requires a minimum of seven (7) years of
directly job-related experience. Certification/Licensing:
Additional Job Posting Information:
- Department is willing to do education in lieu of
- May Be Eligible for Alternative Workplace Arrangements