PT Campus Security Officer
Buena Vista University is seeking qualified candidates for a part-time Campus Security Officer position (up to 16 hours a week). The position will be used in staff shortage times and during certain athletic and special events. These positions respond to all campus emergencies, including medical, and criminal, along with completing incident reports, maintenance reports and assist students, faculty, staff, and visitors in any way possible. Campus Security also patrols the buildings and grounds and is responsible for enforcing University rules and regulations as well as federal, state, and local laws.
Officer must successfully complete First Aid, CPR and Pepper Spray certifications. Officer must possess and maintain a valid Iowa Driver's License with a good driving record. A High School Diploma or G.E.D. is required and some college or previous experience preferred. A background check will be conducted on the final candidate.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Facilities Management & Physical Plant Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Safety & Security Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside