The Certified Salesforce Administrator
Instructor position is an in-person/on-site teaching
position in a classroom for a Private Career School governed by the
New York State Education Department Law. We prefer a local
applicant living within 25 miles of Buffalo, New York, capable
of traveling to the training site and looking for applicants
who will teach 12 weeks twice a year to adult learners from the
Buffalo, NY community.
The position is a grant-funded position from 2022-to 2023. Pay
in this contract position is $50/hour working part-time. The goal
is to start within 2-3 weeks, teaching 10-12 adult learners.
Must speak fluent English and be interested in
helping others learn Salesforce Administration in a classroom
- Report to: Director of Adult Workforce
- Pay Rate: $50/hour
- Job Type: Contract (16 hours a
- Length: 12 Weeks,
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Hire Type: Immediate (April-May)
- 2-years Salesforce practical experience demonstrated on
- Day Shift (preferred) or Evening Shift (optional) from
10:00 am-1:00 pm or 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Certified Salesforce
- Willing to work Day
Shift Monday-Thursday (Required)
- Length of Contract: 12-14 weeks
- twice a year in 2022 and 2023
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred) will train the right
- Prepare Lesson Plans, grading, attendance, and prepare students
to pass the Salesforce Administrator Exam.
- Willing to follow a prescribed
curriculum, program compliance, pass a Background Check,
and meet the teaching credentialing requirements.
What is described in this job posting is not all-inclusive
of the position.
- COVID Vaccinated required
- On-site Instructor Position in Buffalo, NY. We do not cover
Overview: Buffalo Center for Arts and
Technology's (BCAT) mission is to provide career opportunities
through the arts and workforce development. Our vision is to
improve high school graduation rates; create safe environments to
learn and prosper; develop family-sustainable wage earners, and
contribute to economic and social growth.
BCAT is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran, or disability status. We are a diverse
organization looking for diverse talent to help adults in the
Buffalo, NY, community and looking for local talent to hire.
If interested, please send your resume immediately. We are
looking to start classes in April-May 2022. Please
send an actual resume for serious consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
To learn more about BCAT, visit our website https://www.bufcat.org.