Assistant Director of Graduate Enrollment
Lasell University, is a private university located just 8 miles
from Boston, in Newton, MA. Lasell offers over 60 undergraduate and
graduate programs and a deep commitment to connected learning. We
are seeking an Assistant Director of Graduate Enrollment. This
position will oversee the recruitment and enrollment process for
professional studies students as well as graduate and bachelor's
degree completion programs. The Assistant Director is responsible
for proactively engaging students throughout the enrollment
process, utilizing a CRM (Slate - Technolutions) to manage
prospects and applicant conversion
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED BY THE
- Provide a high level of personalized service to Graduate and
Professional Studies inquiries, applicants, and deposits via phone,
email, in person and virtually.
- Develop a professional studies recruiting plan that increases
the number of student registrations.
- Assist Graduate and Professional Studies students with the
enrollment processes including financial aid, student accounts, and
- Act as a liaison between GPS students and University
departments including the Offices of the Registrar, Graduate
Student Services, Residence Life, Student Accounts, and Student
- Host information sessions, interviews, phone/virtual
appointments and webinars.
- Initiate and manage select recruitment/marketing activities to
grow Graduate and Professional Studies enrollment.
- Represent Lasell at industry events and graduate/career
- Conduct thorough follow-up and review of graduate applications
and providing decisions in a timely manner.
- Strong professional writing, public speaking skills,
organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to problem solve and identify solutions in a team
environment and independently.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education level: A bachelor's degree is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Proficiency with MS Office tools
- Other Requirements of the Job: Evening and weekend hours
- Occasional travel required
- Must have a car and a valid driver's license
- Master's degree
- Working knowledge of CRM tools (Slate - Technolutions a plus),
- One or more years of higher education/sales experience
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Tuition benefits
- Generous time off
- Hybrid/remote work options
Interested candidates should upload a letter of interest, resume
and the information of three (3) references using the forms below.
Review of resumes will begin immediately, and applications will be
accepted until the position is filled.
Lasell University requires all employees to be vaccinated and to
provide the documentation upon the start of employment. Lasell also
provides individuals the opportunity to request a medical or
Lasell University is committed to equal opportunity in every
aspect of hiring and employment. Lasell proactively reviews its
policies and practices to assure that decisions with respect to
every dimension of employment are made without regard to age, color
of skin, disability, gender expression and identity, genetic
predisposition, marital status, national origin, race, ethnicity,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, status as a
victim of domestic violence, and all other protected groups and
classes under Federal and State Laws and executive