Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is the largest public institution
of higher education in the City. Since 1965, over 500,000 students
have passed through our doors seeking associate's degrees,
certificates, improved workplace skills and lifelong learning. Many
of our degree students transfer to four-year institutions while
others seek employment in the Philadelphia region. Over 90 percent
of our graduates remain in the area and seek employment,
strengthening our local economy and workforce. Local businesses
look to us to provide workplace training to keep their workers
skilled and their companies competitive.
Corporate Solutions is seeking part-time Instructors to teach a
Diversity, Inclusion & Equity course.
Corporate Solutions provides credit and noncredit education to
businesses, organizations, and individuals wishing to enhance their
skillset and meet educational goals. We offer a comprehensive menu
of high quality continuing education and career-training programs
brought to you by our expert faculty and staff. Corporate Solutions
delivers programming through the following business lines:
Continuing Education and Career Training, Contract Training,
Corporate College, Small Business Training - Center for Small
Business & Power Up Your Business, and Workforce Testing.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please
visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply”
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees
are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality,
comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important
component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and
all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and
New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity
employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
• Bachelor's degree and certifications relevant to subjects
covering diversity, inclusion and equity issues.
• 5 years of experience working as a D & I facilitator where
tough conversations and uncomfortable situations had to be managed
in order to move participants towards self-evaluation and
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to
think quickly, in an unscripted way, to address questions and
concerns that may fall beyond the scope of the workshop
• Content development skills are preferred, as it may be necessary
to customize existing content to meet client expectations.
• Masters degree in Organizational Behavior, Psychology,
Leadership, Organizational Dynamics, and Sociology is
Special Instructions to Applicants
• Interested persons should complete an online application.
• Cover letter of interest and resume REQUIRED.
• Names and contact information of 2 professional training or
consulting references REQUIRED.
• Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
• Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
• Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of
background checks in accordance with the Pennsylvania Child
Protective Services Law.
Community College of Philadelphia is an affirmative action, equal
opportunity and equal access employer. The College encourages
applications from individuals from traditionally under-represented
Salary Grade or Rank