Posting Details (Default Section)
Dean of the School of Nursing and Allied Health--Metro and
Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ
Nursing and Allied Health Services-Metro
Hiring Manager Title:
University Provost and SVP for Academic Affairs
Commensurate with Experience
The Dean of the Henry P. Becton School of Nursing and Allied Health
is responsible for the administration of all academic programs and
office functioning of the School of Nursing which operate on the
two campuses in New Jersey (the Metro Campus and the Florham
Campus). The Dean reports to the University Provost and Senior Vice
President for Academic Affairs. The Dean oversees all academic and
business operations within the School of Nursing programs that
include a 4-year BSN program, 1-year and 2-year accelerated BSN
programs, an RN to BSN, an M.S. in Nursing (M.S.N) and a Doctor of
Nursing Practice ( DNP ). The School also offers a number of Allied
Health Programs. In addition, the School offers a number of
fully-online programs. The Dean coordinates recruitment and
retention efforts of the School of Nursing, and works with the
Development and Alumni offices to assist with fund raising
1. A master’s degree in nursing and an earned doctorate in nursing
or a related field.
2. A minimum of 7 years combined teaching experience in
undergraduate and graduate nursing programs.
3. New Jersey licensure as a registered nurse or the ability to
gain licensure within the state.
4. Three to five years of experience in educational administration
or the equivalent with demonstrated leadership skills.
5. Active in professional organizations at regional and/or national
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Eligible for rank of Associate or Full Professor.
8. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing
the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please contact Christopher S. Healy, President of Scott Healy &
for complete details
Application Types Accepted:
Application for Employment
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter