Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assists in the logistics of data collection, data entry, and
data analysis activities; programs statistical analysis routines to
produce source documentation.
2. Assists in coordination of data collection and data
3. Incorporates narratives, tables, and graphs into reports and
studies for departmental and College staff using desktop publishing
4. Works with departmental staff and others at the College to
complete state, federal, and agency reports.
5. Works with departmental staff and others at the College to
develop, implement, and publish research studies.
6. Writes research reports and short narrative sections to
describe tabular and graphic displays of data.
7. Develops a system to maintain department hard copy and
electronic systems of institutional information.
8. Prepares a wide variety of reports, letters, memos, and
statistical chart; uses data visualization tools such as Tableau
and/or Power Bi.
9. Maintains system of reports and study distributions.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and
Good communication and presentation skills
Proficiency in research practices, methods, and techniques
Proficiency in computer software, programming, and
Proficiency in office and database software applications
Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and college procedures
Bachelor’s Degree and one year of experience in computer
applications, technical writing or research designing.
Experience in institutional effectiveness, evaluation and/or
Experience in Statistical Analysis System (SAS) programming or