Located in the beautiful historic lakefront village of
Cazenovia, a short drive from Syracuse, NY, Cazenovia
College invites qualified individuals to submit
applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor in the Sport
Management Program beginning in the Fall 2022-2023 academic
The Sport Management program is housed within the Division of
Business and Management and accredited by the International
Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). We
are committed to recruiting and retaining a workforce that values
justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion. Expected start
date is August 2022.
- Possess a doctorate in sports management or related field.
- Possess an understanding of the business and administration
side of organized sports, including recreation programs and
- Experience as an engaging educator who can connect with
students from diverse backgrounds.
- Preferred experience using online Learning Management Systems
- Oversight of the Sport Management program curriculum and
assessment at the course and program levels.
- Serve as faculty advisor and mentor to students.
- Help hire and oversee sport management adjunct
- Supervise internships.
- Participate in shared governance committees and other service
for the College.
- Foster sport management partnerships and experiential learning
experiences in and out of the classroom.
- Engage in professional development and scholarship.
For full consideration, please submit the following by
April 29, 2022.
Interested candidates from historically underrepresented groups
are strongly encouraged to apply. Please submit a curriculum vitae,
cover letter including a statement of teaching philosophy, and the
names and contact information of three professional references to:
Applications accepted until position is filled.