- St. Louis Community College
- Missouri, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Apr 6, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Business & Management, Marketing & Sales, Administrative, Academic Affairs, Adult & Continuing Education Programs, Business & Administrative Affairs, Other Business & Administrative Affairs, Public Relations & Marketing (Campus), Executive, Executive Directors
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Title: Website Manager
Employee Classification: Professional
Department: Marketing and Communications
Salary Range: $77,667
Who we are:
We are not-for-profit: St. Louis Community College (STLCC) is a non-profit institution dedicated to empowering students, expanding minds, and changing lives. Employees are committed to strengthening the St. Louis community with inclusive and transformative education.
We are a respected employer: For 60 years, STLCC has served the St. Louis community, expanding to 4 main campuses, 2 education centers, 2 workforce training centers, and 5 centers of excellence. More than one-half of the households in St. Louis have at least one member who has taken classes at STLCC.
We make an impact in the community: Through credit courses, continuing education, and workforce development programs, STLCC annually serves nearly 69,000 students. More than 80% of career and technical graduates employed in their fields or continue their education at four-year institutions within six months of graduation. STLCC sends more transfer students to Missouri’s four-year colleges/universities than anyone else.
We value Diversity, equity & inclusion: STLCC is committed to fostering an atmosphere of appreciation for all people, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or class.
What you get:
Benefits package [for full-time employees]: STLCC offers one of the best benefit packages in the St. Louis area. As a STLCC employee you will have access to a 100% match on your contribution to retirement, two health insurance plans options that are no cost to the employee - including an HSA option, low-cost life insurance with a 3x salary benefit, and other low-cost benefits including dental, vision, AD&D, ST LT disability insurance.
Opportunity to grow: Over half of our employees have served the college for more than 12 years, exploring different career paths and advancing to higher level positions.
Education & training opportunities: STLCC offers tuition waivers for employees [full-time and part-time] + their dependents. Full-time employees can take advantage of tuition reimbursement for other institutions after just 6 months of service, and an annual professional development allotment.
Work/life balance: Full-time STLCC employees have access to a generous time off package, including holidays, vacation, personal days, medical leave, and other leave options. Our holiday schedule even includes a paid winter holiday at the end of the calendar year.
Commitment to wellness: STLCC HR boasts a dedicated health and wellness specialist who is enthusiastic about creating a culture of wellness throughout the College. With access to college wellness vendors, employees are educated, motivated, and rewarded for healthy behaviors. STLCC employees and anyone living in their household also have access to an employee assistance program (EAP) that can help them with virtually any life need.
The basics of this position:
The Website Manager leads a team that brings together expertise in web design and user experience, interactive marketing tools, processes, analytics, and project, account and vendor management. The Website Manager will ensure the College’s strategic plans are met and successfully implemented.
What you'll do:
• The Website Manager has oversight and responsibilities of the day-to-day operations and administration of the website, as well as large-scale website projects, ensuring that all initiatives are successfully executed according to established timelines and best practices.
• Set strategy and create and manage a plan for continuous quality improvement and innovation of the STLCC website to ensure a quality customer experience.
• Manage the creation of dynamic content to drive visits, generate leads and foster desired actions and ensure brand consistency.
• Test, measure and report on performance and cost of marketing initiatives to improve ROI and measurements against the College’s KPIs.
• Ensure alignment between the web, communications and marketing teams and ensure the overall marketing plan and brand standards are used consistently.
• Stay abreast of website best practices and competitive landscape to recommend website improvements.
• Develop and manage relationships with external vendors and agencies.
• In partnership with the media buying agency, develop and review online paid marketing strategy to ensure optimization of budget and click through rates.
• Manage budget to include financial planning and tracking.
• Manager in-house website and digital team.
• Ensure website adheres to appropriate laws and regulations.
• Reply to, troubleshoot and resolve website issues in a timely manner.
Education, experience, and other requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years of experience working in technology, website and marketing and communications.
• Proven experience managing a high-performance marketing team.
• Proven experience working with leadership to advance institutional initiatives.
• Ability to communication complex topics to non-specialists and provide thought leadership.
• Creativity and strong analytical skills.
• Strong and effective written and verbal skills.
• Expertise with a website CMS, HTML and CSS.
• Expertise in Google Analytics.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite primarily Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Experience with project management tools.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and stay focused, savvy, efficient and effective in managing multiple priorities.
• Master’s degree
• Proven track record of project management-project management certificate or PMP.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert