Title: Website Manager
Employee Classification: Professional
Department: Marketing and Communications
Salary Range: $77,667
Who we are:
We are not-for-profit: St. Louis Community College (STLCC)
is a non-profit institution dedicated to empowering students,
expanding minds, and changing lives. Employees are committed to
strengthening the St. Louis community with inclusive and
We are a respected employer: For 60 years, STLCC has served
the St. Louis community, expanding to 4 main campuses, 2 education
centers, 2 workforce training centers, and 5 centers of excellence.
More than one-half of the households in St. Louis have at least one
member who has taken classes at STLCC.
We make an impact in the community: Through credit courses,
continuing education, and workforce development programs, STLCC
annually serves nearly 69,000 students. More than 80% of career and
technical graduates employed in their fields or continue their
education at four-year institutions within six months of
graduation. STLCC sends more transfer students to Missouri’s
four-year colleges/universities than anyone else.
We value Diversity, equity & inclusion: STLCC is
committed to fostering an atmosphere of appreciation for all
people, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or
What you get:
Benefits package [for full-time employees]: STLCC offers one
of the best benefit packages in the St. Louis area. As a STLCC
employee you will have access to a 100% match on your contribution
to retirement, two health insurance plans options that are no cost
to the employee - including an HSA option, low-cost life insurance
with a 3x salary benefit, and other low-cost benefits including
dental, vision, AD&D, ST LT disability insurance.
Opportunity to grow: Over half of our employees have served
the college for more than 12 years, exploring different career
paths and advancing to higher level positions.
Education & training opportunities: STLCC offers tuition
waivers for employees [full-time and part-time] + their dependents.
Full-time employees can take advantage of tuition reimbursement for
other institutions after just 6 months of service, and an annual
professional development allotment.
Work/life balance: Full-time STLCC employees have access to
a generous time off package, including holidays, vacation, personal
days, medical leave, and other leave options. Our holiday schedule
even includes a paid winter holiday at the end of the calendar
Commitment to wellness: STLCC HR boasts a dedicated health
and wellness specialist who is enthusiastic about creating a
culture of wellness throughout the College. With access to college
wellness vendors, employees are educated, motivated, and rewarded
for healthy behaviors. STLCC employees and anyone living in their
household also have access to an employee assistance program (EAP)
that can help them with virtually any life need.
The basics of this position:
The Website Manager leads a team that brings together expertise in
web design and user experience, interactive marketing tools,
processes, analytics, and project, account and vendor management.
The Website Manager will ensure the College’s strategic plans are
met and successfully implemented.
What you'll do:
• The Website Manager has oversight and responsibilities of the
day-to-day operations and administration of the website, as well as
large-scale website projects, ensuring that all initiatives are
successfully executed according to established timelines and best
• Set strategy and create and manage a plan for continuous quality
improvement and innovation of the STLCC website to ensure a quality
• Manage the creation of dynamic content to drive visits, generate
leads and foster desired actions and ensure brand
• Test, measure and report on performance and cost of marketing
initiatives to improve ROI and measurements against the College’s
• Ensure alignment between the web, communications and marketing
teams and ensure the overall marketing plan and brand standards are
• Stay abreast of website best practices and competitive landscape
to recommend website improvements.
• Develop and manage relationships with external vendors and
• In partnership with the media buying agency, develop and review
online paid marketing strategy to ensure optimization of budget and
click through rates.
• Manage budget to include financial planning and tracking.
• Manager in-house website and digital team.
• Ensure website adheres to appropriate laws and regulations.
• Reply to, troubleshoot and resolve website issues in a timely
Education, experience, and other requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years of experience working in technology, website and
marketing and communications.
• Proven experience managing a high-performance marketing
• Proven experience working with leadership to advance
• Ability to communication complex topics to non-specialists and
provide thought leadership.
• Creativity and strong analytical skills.
• Strong and effective written and verbal skills.
• Expertise with a website CMS, HTML and CSS.
• Expertise in Google Analytics.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite primarily Photoshop and
• Experience with project management tools.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and stay focused, savvy,
efficient and effective in managing multiple priorities.
• Master’s degree
• Proven track record of project management-project management
certificate or PMP.