A full time postdoctoral positions available immediately in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences at University of Maryland, School of Medicine, for the candidate with experience in developmental biology and reproductive biology, especially in murine cardiogenesis and neural tube development, and with a strong publication record. Our research focuses on genetic and epigenetic mechanisms of maternal diabetes-induced congenital heart defects and neural tube defects
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have a Ph.D. with expertise at least in one of following fields: embryonic development, cardiac development/disease, neural tube development, molecular biology, and epigenetics. Additional requirements for applicants are experience in autophagy, non-coding RNA, cellular organelle stress or senescence.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore