This position will be open until filled. This position is
eligible to work remote (this is subject to change).
All applicants are required to submit the following
2. Two Writing Samples (The samples must have been written within
the last 12 months, and they must be dated. If you do not have any
within that time period, we suggest you write them.)
3. College Transcripts (if applicable)
Incomplete application materials and those that do not follow these
directions will not be considered.
The interview process for this position will consist of three
phases. Applicants who complete the application process and meet
the position minimum requirements will be invited to interview in
phase 1. Candidates will be notified of their status after each
phase to confirm if they are moving forward in the selection
- Phase 1: 30-minute interview with the search committee
- Phase 2: 30-minute interview with the search committee
(different questions will be asked), 30-minute written exercise;
30-minute presentation with the Office of Finance team and Office
of College Advancement team
- Phase 3: 30-minute interview with the vice president of finance
and vice president of college advancement (this phase will occur if
you do not engage with the vice president of finance and vice
president of college advancement in phase 1 or 2; if you do engage
with the vice president of finance and vice president of college
advancement in phase 1 or 2, phase 3 will not be necessary)
Manages financial transactions and activities
related to all HACC Foundation gifts and pledges, provides clerical
support, and operates a computer to perform data entry.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 2 years experience, or a combination
of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the
essential duties of the job. Such as those listed above.
Job Specific Task List:
- Posts all financial transactions and activities into the HACC
Foundation database system and ensures all donations are documented
accurately. - (Essential)
- Generates donor acknowledgment letters and donor tax receipts.
- Coordinates the process to record and schedule charitable
contributions via payroll deduction, including entering pledges,
reconciling accounts with finance and payroll and providing
end-of-year correspondence to employees. - (Essential)
- Manages the emergency assistance funds program; uses the
student database to ensure eligibility of applicants, prepares
applications for review committee and works with the Student
Accounts Department to process refunds for approved applicants. -
- Administers the faculty and staff awards programs by
coordinating all relevant materials and organizing the review and
awarding processes. - (Essential)
- Serves as a project coordinator for the HACC Foundation tuition
giveaway program. - (Essential)
- Maintains HACC Foundation and alumni pledges, including
matching gift management, pledge invoicing and pledge reporting. -
- Coordinates the nonmonetary charitable donations process. -
- Drafts correspondence to donors. - (Essential)
- Develops and implements procedures for document imaging for
gifts, pledges and donor acknowledgments. - (Essential)
- Reviews and resolves problems with gift processes, including
gift and pledge adjustments and communicating information to the
department head. - (Essential)
- Generates, builds and runs queries and reports within the
database to support fundraising efforts. - (Essential)
- Maintains confidential files and paperwork related to donors
and their gifts and pledge commitments. - (Essential)
- Schedules meetings for and maintains calendar of department
head. - (Essential)
- Records meeting minutes for all department meetings. -
- Administers multiple generic email accounts and replies to
inquiries from HACC colleagues and students. - (Essential)
- Provides extra coverage for the HACC Scholarships generic email
inbox. - (Essential)
- Performs other duties as assigned. - (Essential)
Full Time 12 Month
If part time, hours per week:
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
Apr 04, 2022 Eastern Daylight Time