The University of North Georgia is seeking applicants for the
position of Vice President for Regional Campuses. The Vice
President will join the University at a time when great
opportunities exist to make a significant impact. This position
will provide campus-based leadership for UNG's Gainesville Campus
and directly supports regional campus-based Directors located at
our campuses in Cumming, Oconee County, and Blue Ridge, Georgia.
The University of North Georgia is committed to inclusion,
diversity, and equity as integral to a learning environment.
For best consideration application packets should be submitted by
April 30, 2022.
- This position works with other vice-presidents and leaders in
the coordination, development, and administration of academic
planning, curriculum processes and procedures, fiscal and
facilities resource allocation, personnel, and instructional
- This position engages in civic and regional initiatives and
develops and maintains partnerships with other educational
- As a member of the Senior Leadership team, the Vice President
for Regional Campuses promotes and maintains performance excellence
in achieving the mission, vision, and values of the
- This position will serve as part of the President's
- Candidates must have earned a Masters' degree from a regionally
accredited institution with an emphasis in higher education,
educational administration, or other appropriate disciplines,
- Requires a strong record of academic, executive and/or
administrative leadership, preferably in a higher education
setting, with a minimum of six (6) years in the field.
- Other essential skills include a broad knowledge of major
issues within higher education, integrity, interpersonal skills,
and budget management.