(Remote position – US based)
The Online Learning Consortium (OLC) has over twenty years of
experience in providing organizations with online learning support,
experience, and knowledge-leadership to meet institution learning
and development needs. We are in search of an ambitious sales
professional to sell exhibit booths and sponsorships while managing
follow-through on agreements and benefits fulfillment. This person
will also represent the Online Learning Consortium at two annual
on-site conferences, oversee the exhibit hall floor and build
relationships in-person for future partnerships.
Work with Conference Services Manager to hand-off exhibitor
coordination, service sponsors and fulfill conference
Coordinate fulfilment of sponsor benefits for non-conference
related events and advertising.
Attend OLC national conferences to assist with sponsorship
fulfillment and to network with sponsors and prospective
Assist in strategic development of sponsorship/exhibitor
- Develop new exhibitor and event sponsorship sales opportunities
by researching and identifying potential corporations and decision
- Cold call and prospect to develop a pipeline of new sponsors
and exhibitors for OLC events.
- Manage relationships with existing sponsors and
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Maintain updated, organized files on all accounts and customer
interactions in Salesforce for assigned region, following
organization’s Salesforce processes, policies and procedures.
- Create customized agreements and reports necessary to support
existing sponsors and prospective sponsors in the
- Communicate regularly on sales activities, progress on goals,
competitive activities, and potential for new products and
- Review and approve final sponsor identified materials,
including advertisements, and promotional and program related
- Other responsibilities as requested.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in a quota carrying
role with a strong track record of increasing revenue through
prospecting, creating new business and growing existing business.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic,
organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable
sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with
an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of
internal and external stakeholders
- Prior experience in a non-profit
- 2+ years of event sponsorship and advertising sales
- Education technology industry experience and knowledge
- Familiarity or experience with the goals and mission of the
Online Learning Consortium
The Online Learning Consortium, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status
as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws. The Online Learning Consortium Inc. complies
with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination
in employment in every location in which the company has
facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer.