Postdoctoral Research Associate
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
S&E-School Of Engineering & Computing Sciences
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
- The Postdoctoral Associate is expected to assist the Principal
Investigator in working on a project on multiagent systems for
environmental monitoring. In addition, the postdoc scholar will
help the Principal Investigator write research proposals and
participate in other academic activities when needed.
- Designing, organizing, and conducting research.
- Writing technical reports and publish papers.
- Proposing research ideas.
- Assisting in writing research proposals.
- Helping some teaching loads when applicable.
- Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering, computer science,
mechanical engineering, or other related fields with focus on
control systems, robotics.
- Strong background in control engineering with a track record of
publications in top journals/conferences in control and
- Knowledge of nonlinear control, multiagent systems, UAVs,
Matlab, Latex, embedded systems.
- Experience with hardware implementation of UAVs, autonomous
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution's verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution's procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Postdoctoral-Research-Associate_R-048044-1