Skidmore College is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic
candidate to join the Enterprise Systems group within the
Information Technology Department. The successful candidate will be
part of a team whose responsibilities include developing, testing,
and maintaining high-performance front ends for web-based
applications . Enterprise Systems supports are a wide-ranging
number of custom-written applications for departments across
campus. Interaction with members of other offices is expected and
encouraged. **Hybrid work schedule available**
- Supporting and configuring the web systems that comprise our
Enterprise stack (PHP, SQL, API’s).
- Writing and supporting integrations to migrate information
- Writing and supporting custom applications to enhance
functionality of vendor-supplied systems.
- Interacting with others within Enterprise Systems, within
Information Technology and across campus to understand and support
- Documentation of programs and processes as they are being
developed as well as improving existing documentation.
- Associates degree and two (2) years related work experience, OR
equivalent combination of education, certificates, and work
- Knowledge of database structure and programming.
- Strong knowledge of developing web sites and applications using
a variety of technologies.
- Knowledge and use of Github.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Time management skills and the ability to multitask.
Documents required to apply:
- Full stack development.
- Oracle database, PL/SQL programming language.
- Familiarity or experience with API’s.
- Experience with Okta SSO/SAML.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- On-line application
- Cover Letter
- List of Three References
Salary will be commensurate with experience
within the salary band.
We offer exceptional benefits including:
In order to prevent or significantly reduce the risk of
COVID-19 transmission at Skidmore College and protect all members
of the College community from infection, successful candidates will
be required to submit proof of full vaccination as a condition of
employment, unless exempted as a reasonable accommodation of a
medical condition or sincerely religious belief or
Skidmore College is committed to being an inclusive campus
community and, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not
discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national or ethnic
origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status,
marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status,
domestic violence victim status, familial status, dating violence,
or stalking, or any other category protected by applicable federal,
state or local laws.
Employment at Skidmore College is contingent upon an acceptable
background check result.
CREATIVE THOUGHT MATTERS.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Winter Recess Break in Addition to Paid Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Flexible Spending
and Dependent Care Accounts)
- Free On-Campus Fitness Facility Access and Discounts for
On-Campus Wellness Programs
- Pre and Post Tax participation in a 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Salary Continuation Program in the event of Disability
- Tuition Assistance Program for Employee, Spouse and/or
Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates