ADP Adjunct Faculty, Distance Education Program Center
Northwood University’s Adult Degree Program
is now accepting applications for Adjunct Faculty for
our Distance Education Program Center
to teach courses in
the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Esports Management
- Marketing Communications
- Sport Management
Click to review
Northwood's Course Descriptions.
Northwood University has an institutional philosophy which
emphasizes free enterprise in a context of limited government and
individual responsibility. The ideal candidate will have a strong
attraction to the mission and core values of Northwood University.
Applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the
University’s outcomes at www.northwood.edu/aboutus/.
- A Master's degree in the discipline area from a regionally
accredited institution or a Master's degree in a closely related
with a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in the desired
- Only applicants who have an understanding of and a commitment
to the Northwood
Idea need apply.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide and diverse range
of students and colleagues.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills in a
variety of delivery formats, especially the format of the class you
may be assigned to teach.
- Doctoral degree in discipline area
- Certification in Blackboard, Northwood University's Learning
Management System (LMS)
- Availability to teach face-to-face classes
- Prior teaching experience with adult learners at the college
- Five or more years of industry experience in the desired