Program Assessment Coordinator
- Florida Memorial University
- Florida, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Feb 25, 2022
A successful candidate will play an active role in FMU's existing academic success. The Program Assessment Coordinator will serve as the first point of contact in the Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness, providing direct support to the Vice Provost of IRE. The Program Assessment Coordinator performs a variety of administrative duties essential to the operational efficiency of Institutional Research and Effectiveness and the Florida AGEP Alliance. The project assistant organizes and maintains records, researches, gathers data, and develops reports in support of the activities of IRE (approximately 50%) to include designing, implementing, and maintaining electronic filing records. This customer-centric role is responsible to deliver service excellence support to meet the needs of our University community. Demonstrates the professionalism needed to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
Within the scope of FMU policies and procedures, the duties of the IREPA are to:
- Serve as the FMU Program Assessment Coordinator for the FL-AGEP Alliance, working with the coordinators for the other Alliance
- Arrange project travel to conference and project
- Arrange meetings including FL-AGEP project meetings and AGEP External Advisory
- Organize and assist with publicizing recruitment for participants for research boot camps and
- Develop and maintain project notes and calendars with timelines for the OIRE and FL- AGEP Alliance at FMU.
- Develop and maintain project files (including collecting evaluations, and sign-in sheets, ) for IRE and the FL-AGEP Alliance at FMU.
- Arrange travel and meetings (internal and external) to support the FL-AGEP project and OIRE, including note-taking as requested.
- Organize the Research Bootcamp (Years 2 and 4) and the Research Symposium (Year 4) including publicity, recruitment, and execution.
- Order and inventory project supplies and activities.
- Work with OIRE to ensure timely submission of required reports.
- Work with Sponsored Research to ensure proper expenditure of grant funding for the FL- AGEP Alliance at FMU.
- Coordinate with Alliance Project Manager to ensure that all FMU AGEP activities are completed.
- Support the completion of research-oriented tasks assigned to or identified by the Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness.
- Manage projects for the Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness as assigned.
- Produce tables, graphs, narrative summaries, and presentations in support of the OIRE.
- Support periodic review of written procedures and updates as necessary to maintain a current, complete reference manual, including the maintenance of a calendar to ensure that cyclical project timelines are met.
- The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that logically relate to the position.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to plan, organize, control, and direct office
- Ability to learn and implement specialized software quickly and efficiently.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills, including the ability to analyze data in support of decision-making and determining implications of University practices, policies, measures, and procedures.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with diverse constituents.
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of information, protect the assets of the institution, act ethically and with integrity, and adhere to FMU’s Code of Conduct and policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail, dependability, and adaptability to a changing environment is extremely important, including the ability to manage, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks/projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational, and time management skills.
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling objects of average weight up to fifty (50) pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree or five (5) plus years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities Higher education experience is preferred.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite, and LinkedIn Learning, as well as knowledge and understanding of the organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures. Familiar with the Jenzabar technology suite for higher education.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours.
- Pre-Employment screening is required: criminal background check and drug.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience. In addition to the completed application, candidates must submit a list of three professional references (at least one from a previous employer) that includes names and contact information. Review of application materials will begin ASAP and will continue until the position is filled. No phone calls, please.
Florida Memorial University is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert