A successful candidate will play an active role in FMU's existing
academic success. The Program Assessment Coordinator will serve as
the first point of contact in the Office of Institutional Research
and Effectiveness, providing direct support to the Vice Provost of
IRE. The Program Assessment Coordinator performs a variety of
administrative duties essential to the operational efficiency of
Institutional Research and Effectiveness and the Florida AGEP
Alliance. The project assistant organizes and maintains records,
researches, gathers data, and develops reports in support of the
activities of IRE (approximately 50%) to include designing,
implementing, and maintaining electronic filing records. This
customer-centric role is responsible to deliver service excellence
support to meet the needs of our University community. Demonstrates
the professionalism needed to handle sensitive and confidential
Within the scope of FMU policies and procedures, the duties of the
IREPA are to:
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Serve as the FMU Program Assessment Coordinator for the FL-AGEP
Alliance, working with the coordinators for the other Alliance
- Arrange project travel to conference and project
- Arrange meetings including FL-AGEP project meetings and AGEP
- Organize and assist with publicizing recruitment for
participants for research boot camps and
- Develop and maintain project notes and calendars with timelines
for the OIRE and FL- AGEP Alliance at FMU.
- Develop and maintain project files (including collecting
evaluations, and sign-in sheets, ) for IRE and the FL-AGEP Alliance
- Arrange travel and meetings (internal and external) to support
the FL-AGEP project and OIRE, including note-taking as
- Organize the Research Bootcamp (Years 2 and 4) and the Research
Symposium (Year 4) including publicity, recruitment, and
- Order and inventory project supplies and activities.
- Work with OIRE to ensure timely submission of required
- Work with Sponsored Research to ensure proper expenditure of
grant funding for the FL- AGEP Alliance at FMU.
- Coordinate with Alliance Project Manager to ensure that all FMU
AGEP activities are completed.
- Support the completion of research-oriented tasks assigned to
or identified by the Office of Institutional Research and
- Manage projects for the Office of Institutional Research and
Effectiveness as assigned.
- Produce tables, graphs, narrative summaries, and presentations
in support of the OIRE.
- Support periodic review of written procedures and updates as
necessary to maintain a current, complete reference manual,
including the maintenance of a calendar to ensure that cyclical
project timelines are met.
- The omission of specific duties does not preclude the
supervisor from assigning duties that logically relate to the
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to plan,
organize, control, and direct office
- Ability to learn and implement specialized software quickly and
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills, including the
ability to analyze data in support of decision-making and
determining implications of University practices, policies,
measures, and procedures.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to establish and
maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of information,
protect the assets of the institution, act ethically and with
integrity, and adhere to FMU’s Code of Conduct and policies and
- Attention to detail, dependability, and adaptability to a
changing environment is extremely important, including the ability
to manage, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks/projects
simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational, and
time management skills.
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling objects of
average weight up to fifty (50) pounds or standing and/or walking
for more than four (4) hours per day.
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree or five (5) plus
years of experience directly related to the duties and
responsibilities Higher education experience is preferred.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite, and LinkedIn
Learning, as well as knowledge and understanding of the
organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
Familiar with the Jenzabar technology suite for higher
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours.
- Pre-Employment screening is required: criminal background check
Qualified applicants are asked to upload a cover letter of
interest, resume/curriculum vitae, and/or certifications, if
We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience. In
addition to the completed application, candidates must submit a
list of three professional references (at least one from a previous
employer) that includes names and contact information. Review of
application materials will begin ASAP and will continue until the
position is filled. No phone calls, please.
Florida Memorial University is an Equal Employment Opportunity