Administrative Assistant-MBA Program
Department Contact Email
Job Summary/Basic Function
The College of Business invites applications for a full-time
Administrative Assistant position to provide support to the MBA
Coordinator, as needed.
Essential Job Duties
• Type, copy, collate, and proofread reports, minutes, manuscripts,
correspondence, and competent in Microsoft Professional Office
• Proficient in the use of Banner, People Admin, and Oracle
• Establish and maintain files and ensure completeness and
accuracy. Create and maintain Personal Action Forms ( PAF ),
training documents, and students’ folders.
• Open, sort, and distribute mail, prepare responses to routine
requests, and send and receive emails and faxes.
• Screen phone calls and walk-in visitors to the unit. Greet
visitors and provide information in response to inquiries when
possible and refer to other sources if necessary.
• Prepare travel arrangements for unit faculty and staff when
traveling for job-related events. Generate travel and budget
• Prepare or assist in bulk mailings, sort per postal regulations
and complete appropriate forms.
• Assist unit with coordination of work/study students.
• Distribute reports for the unit as needed to internal as well as
• Must be able to work well with others; have excellent
communication skills and always maintain a professional
• Maintain the highest level of FERPA compliance.
• Build presentations, flyers, brochures, and other documents as
• Process work orders for facility maintenance
• Education: High School Diploma and some college credits is
• Experience: 3 to 5 years of office experience in an
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Copier, Printer etc.
• Ability to work with diverse populations of stakeholders at all
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Staff - Bi-Weekly (Non Exempt)
Budgeted Annual Salary
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have three (3) years of administrative experience or
at least one (1) year office management experience?
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts