Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Department of
Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery is excited to offer a new
opportunity for recent MD graduates who are interested in 12 months
of research training. The goal for this fellowship program is to
help the Fellow develop knowledge and understanding of the
fundamentals of research including the basics of research design
and data analysis (biostatistics). Additionally, through this
experience, the Fellow will learn more about an academic career in
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Assume a leading role in conducting research projects in
collaboration with Otolaryngology Faculty.
- Assist in the preparation of abstracts for national meeting
- Preparation of manuscripts for publication in journals
Complete applications should include:
- Research Fellows must have graduated with MD on or before the
anticipated start date of June 1, 2022.
- Ability to be on-site in Richmond, VA.
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript
- Brief cover letter describing research interest
- 2 professional references with name, relationship, phone
number, and email
All Research Fellows will be compensated at an hourly rate with the
expectation of approximately 30 hours per week. This is a wage
position and does not offer full or part-time benefits. This
position will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
School of Medicine Department of
Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
H1 - Hourly
: Lauren Meyer