Drexel is one of Philadelphia's top 10 private employers, a
comprehensive global research university and a major engine for
economic development in the region. With over 24,000 students,
Drexel is one of America's 15 largest private universities. Drexel
has committed to being the nation’s most civically engaged
university, with community partnerships integrated into every
aspect of service and academics.
This faculty position is for an individual with a PhD or equivalent
in psychology who will collaborate on interprofessional research
teams within the WELL Center and conduct research in an area of
eating disorders and/or obesity. The successful candidate will
assist on grant-funded projects with investigators in the WELL
Center, serve as a study therapist and clinical supervisor on
ongoing clinical trials, and create their own independent line of
research. This is a non-tenure track position at the rank of
Assistant Research Professor with yearly approvals necessary based
on available funding and satisfactory performance.
- Serve as study therapist and clinical supervisor.
- Contribute to analysis and writing of manuscripts.
- Assist in research study project management.
- Participate in study meetings.
- Write extramural grant proposals.
- PhD or Doctorate in Psychology
- Established record of research in eating disorders or
- Participation as principal investigator or co-investigator on
- Excellent record of collegiality and collaboration.
- Expertise in clinical trials research.
- Expertise in clinical supervision and the provision of clinical
University City, Philadelphia PA.
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when
submitting your application.
Review of applicants will begin once a suitable candidate pool is
Aug 31 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Mar 1 2023 Eastern Standard Time