A.T. Still University (ATSU) is seeking a non-exempt highly
motivated, problem-solver with a knack for details and numbers for
the non-exempt position of Coordinator - Enrollment Services on the
Kirksville, Missouri, campus. This position coordinates, educates
and provides support for all ATSU students as they navigate their
financial options. While prior financial aid experience is
preferred, on the job training is provided to ensure success. The
telecommute schedule for this position includes a combination of
on-campus and work from home each week.
This position reports to the Assistant Director Student Financial
Aid – Enrollment Services. The Coordinator – Enrollment Services
works in conjunction with the Assistant Director Student Financial
Major Job Duties
- Evaluate financial aid applications and calculate financial aid
- Troubleshoot financial aid application issues and work with the
student to help them resolve the issue.
- Support students with requests for additional loan
disbursements, unplanned financial emergencies, and
- Track and respond to the impact that enrollment changes may
have on a student’s financial aid eligibility.
- Manage individual student requests for an increase in aid
eligibility and present their case to the Professional Judgment
- Help students navigate questions about all types of financial
aid, including scholarships, Federal Work-Study, federal loans, and
- Utilize Department of Education systems to confirm and resolve
student issues (i.e., default, bankruptcy, and loan limits).
- Utilize ATSU’s student information system to generate reports,
respond to data requests, and maintain Title IV Federal
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, or related field
- Customer service skills, written and oral communication skills,
- Ability to problem solve and work collaboratively with other
- Ability to effectively communicate and enforce policies in a
courteous tactful manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet
- Must be organized and able to work under pressure in order to
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively with others in
- Confident in communicating policy while maintaining a
professional, courteous attitude.
The starting pay range for this position is $17.00 per hour.
Required application documentation includes cover letter, resume,
and college transcripts.
ATSU offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, and vision coverages, among more. If eligible,
employee-elected benefits would begin the first of the month
following hire date. For more information, please visit: atsu.edu/employment/benefits