Scope of practice:
1) Clinical duties may include
- Manage outpatient and/or inpatient care for designated patients
in a tertiary hospital setting.
- Inpatient attending time includes night and weekend calls and
- Education and supervision of trainees including fellows,
residents, and advanced practice practitioners.
- Perform procedures (bone marrow, lumbar puncture) on patients
- Serve as backup and consultant for Texas Children’s Cancer and
Hematology Center physicians at our network of community
2) Clinical or basic science research in Neuro-Oncology is expected
to be a large portion of the position and will be discussed with
Section leadership during the application process.
3) The position is located at the Texas Children’s Hospital Main
- MD or equivalent degree
- Board certified or board eligible for Pediatric
- Prior to employment start date must obtain Texas Medical
License and Drug Enforcement Administration registration.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.