Academic rank commensurate with rank and
Baylor College of Medicine and Department Summary:
Baylor ( www.bcm.edu
recognized as one of the nation’s premier academic health science
centers and is known for excellence in education, research, and
healthcare and community service. Located in the heart of the
world's largest medical center ( Texas Medical
), Baylor is affiliated with multiple educational,
healthcare and research affiliates ( Baylor Affiliates
The Duncan Cancer Center is seeking a qualified candidate to be
responsible for carrying out biostatistical support to
investigators in clinical and basic research.
- Performs statistical analysis and interpretation of data for
projects and research grants.
- Develops statistical programs for data manipulation and
implementation of standard and advanced statistical
- Perform other tasks as assigned by faculty including protocol
reviews, statistical report generation, manuscript preparation,
review of statistical literature, and upgrade of computer
- Effectively interacts and presents results to
- May assist and train users on computer programs.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Education: Required: PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics or a
closely related field.
- Experience: Required: At least 3 years experience as a
biostatistician in a medical and health related setting.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.