Baylor College of Medicine and Department Summary:
Baylor ( www.bcm.edu
recognized as one of the nation's premier academic health science
centers and is known for excellence in education, research, and
healthcare and community service. Located in the heart of the
world's largest medical center (Texas Medical Center), Baylor is
affiliated with multiple educational, healthcare and research
affiliates (Baylor Affiliates).
The Dpartment of Medicineis currently seeking an experienced
qualified provider for its Critical Care Medicine service.
- This position will provide staffing for our Critical Care units
in Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and will report to Dr. Ivan
Rosas (Chief of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine) and
Dr. J. Patrick Herlihy (Chief of Critical Care Services).
- Provider will have direct patient care responsibilities for
patients in the critical care unit(s).
- Provider will participate in quality care improvement
- Education required: M.D.
- Required: Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Critical Care
- Commitment to clinical excellence and a track record of
excellent clinical performance.
- Scholarly enthusiasm
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.