The Marketing Systems Specialist, Executive Education Marketing,
will assist the Marketing Systems Administrator in the daily
administration of Salesforce, Marketo and related systems for
Chicago Booth Executive Education. This role will own and manage
the data quality and cleanliness of the SFDC and Marketo instances;
identify and resolve Marketo sync inaccuracies; maintain all
Marketo programs and smart campaigns; assist in the management of
all Marketo email and nurture campaigns; prepare analytics for the
Executive Education team; support with additional marketing
technology duties as necessary.
This is a hybrid role with the potential to work primarily from
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with administration and ongoing maintenance of Executive
Education’s marketing technology, including Salesforce, Marketo and
- Own and maintain Executive Education data quality and data
cleansing processes, including both auto and manual updates.
- Manage the Marketo and Cvent Salesforce integrations, regularly
reviewing all campaigns and registrations to ensure data is syncing
properly and promptly resolves all issues.
- Partner with the Marketing Systems Administrator to design,
develop and maintain critical marketing metrics to enable
data-driven decisions; prepare and present regular program
analytics to the marketing team.
- Build and maintain advanced/complex automation techniques in
Marketo, (i.e., nurture programs, segmentation, dynamic content,
- Support the Marketing Systems Administrator with Account Based
Marketing strategy and initiatives for the marketing &
enrollment and business development teams.
- Support the Marketing Systems Administrator with systems
upgrade and process-improvement tools research, initiatives and
- Assist marketing team with email program builds and day-to-day
Marketo support; serve as Marketo subject matter expert.
- Develop and maintain systems training and resources; regularly
meet with cross-functional teams to provide in-person training (as
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least five to seven years of relevant experience.
- At least two years of Marketo or other Marketing Automation
tools required (Marketo certification preferred).s
- At least two years of relevant Salesforce experience
- At least three years of marketing experience preferred.
- Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics reporting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work well with multiple departments required.
- Excellent organizational skills and knowledge of how to
prioritize workflow required.
- Ability to adapt quickly to and manage changes in daily
- Ability to understand and balance the different priorities of
Executive Education required.
- Professional demeanor required.
- Ability to work successfully as member of team required.
- Ability to work flexible hours according to demands of business
Interested candidates should apply directly to the University of
Chicago job board. Only applicants that apply directly to the job
board will be considered for the position. If the link does not
send you to the job posting please copy and paste into your web
browser. Thank you for your interest in The University of Chicago,
Booth School of Business!
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual
with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information,
or other protected classes under the law. For additional
information, please see the University’s Notice of
Nondiscrimination. Academic job seekers in need of a reasonable
accommodation to complete the application process should call
773-702-5671 or email ACOppAdministrator@uchicago.edu with their
request. Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to
complete the application process should call 773-834-1841 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org with their request.