The Director of Undergraduate Admissions is an integral member
of the Enrollment Services Leadership team and reports to the Vice
President for Enrollment Services. The Director oversees all
strategies and activities related to the attainment of the
University's undergraduate recruitment goals. The individual must
be committed to student service and dedicated to the professional
development of the undergraduate Admissions counselor team.
- Facilitate the establishment of annual recruitment goals by
student prospect type (freshmen, transfer, re-entry,
post-baccalaureate, accelerated, and international) and term
(spring, summer, and fall) in collaboration with Vice President for
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Marketing Manager and Vice
President for Enrollment Services to develop marketing and
recruitment materials and initiatives that will achieve recruitment
- Contribute to the ongoing development and refinement of
effective admissions and recruitment processes including events
planning, mail flow, application, acceptance, financial aid,
matriculation, registration, orientation, and payment of tuition
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Admissions
surveys with the Director of Institutional Effectiveness,
Admissions staff, and Vice President for Enrollment Services. These
surveys include walk-in visitors, inquiry qualification, accepted
student feedback, post-campus visit, withdrawn students, and
post-financial aid award Depth Sounding.
- Hire, train, lead and evaluate a team of six undergraduate
- Facilitate regular meetings with the undergraduate Admissions
- Collaborate with the Visitor Services Director in annual
planning for on-campus and online recruitment events and individual
visitation modeling. This includes:
- Saturday Morning Visitation programming - about 35 Saturdays
- Weeknight and Sunday evening online events hosted in Zoom and
Zee Mee - about 30 per year conducted between 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
These events can be hosted from campus or at home. Some of these
events include Admissions student workers as co-facilitators (Zee
- Coordinate with the Recruitment Marketing Manager on the use
of Thank View videos for messaging to accepted
students and in awarding of student financial aid.
- Participate in the Enrollment Services Leadership Team in
setting a strategic direction for Enrollment Services.
- Work with the Vice President for Enrollment Services to develop
an annual budget for the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- In conjunction with the counseling staff and with overall
enrollment goals in mind, develop action plans to achieve territory
- Collaborate with the Operations Team Director in the ongoing
review and enhancement of inquiry and application processing. This
includes the automation of file processing, generation of
acknowledgment letters and emails, and preparation for the
implementation of optical imaging and paperless workflows.
- Represent Mount Mary University at select off-site events such
as college fairs corporate events and on-campus functions.
- Collaborate with the Director of Financial Aid and the Vice
President of Enrollment Services in the development of an annual
financial aid strategy. This will include financial aid award
modeling with Ruffalo Noel Levitz, scholarship program
coordination, and post-award Depth Sounding.
- Collaborate with the Director of Graduate Admissions in
strategic planning for the joint benefit of the respective
admissions efforts. This includes 3+2 direct admission programs,
management of staff, student workers, and other resources that may
be shared toward the achievement of college recruitment
- Represent the Undergraduate Admissions Office in on-campus
committees as assigned.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- Previous experience in admission, recruitment, or marketing
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills necessary
- Familiarity with database systems, Jenzabar preferred
- Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- May be required to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must reach, bend, stoop, lift
- Must sit, walk or stand
- Some repetitive motion may be required
- Able to work from home one day per week
- Varying work schedule including some Saturday morning
programming and evening webinars (Monday - Thursday and Sunday)
throughout the year
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
Mount Mary University encourages
applications from all qualified candidates and is vitally committed
to all aspects of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome and
encourage applications from qualified candidates and all will
receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, ethnicity, pregnancy,
disability, genetic information, or any other groups protected by
law. Mount Mary seeks to hire and retain personnel who will make a
positive contribution to its mission, vision, and values.
For more information about diversity, equity, and inclusion at
Mount Mary please visit http://www.mtmary.edu/about/diversity
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.