Responsible for maintaining parking lots and equipment and keeping
them in good working condition. Supervises collection of monies
from parking equipment. Oversees contracted maintenance team and
ensures staffing levels and workloads are carried out daily. Works
as a liaison between parking services and contracted maintenance
- Ensures Daily training of contracted maintenance staff is
ongoing and assigns work areas and oversees their work.
- Assists contractor with employee work schedules.
- Ensures monies from parking equipment and visitor lots is
collected per policy and procedures.
- Responds to reports of broken parking gates and equipment.
Ensures all equipment is repaired quickly and returned to
- Proactively visually inspects and tests all parking equipment
for needed repairs; makes minor repairs and adjustments. Reports
and logs all problems to direct supervisor.
- Ensures all parking equipment is maintained and cleaned daily
and assist with parking enforcement.
- Assists in preparing and setting up for special event parking,
valets and athletic events.
- Makes unscheduled visits to campus to ensure contracted
maintenance is onsite and provides service for scheduled work
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 5 years experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and
simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as
might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school
diploma or GED. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly
job-related experience. Requires a valid Texas Driver's
Notes to Applicant:
Prefer direct experience with parking
equipment maintenance at a large university or hospital facility.