Miami Dade College, Medical Campus is now
accepting applications for Adjunct Faculty, Medical
Surgical Nursing. This Adjunct faculty member
provides lecture and clinical teaching in a multi-option, NLNAC
National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission accredited
Associate degree Nursing program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises students in clinical settings
- Teaches nursing skills and health assessment
- Assigns grades for classes taught
- Complies with all class schedules and deadlines for course
- Acts as a professional representative with the affiliating
agency on behalf of the College
- Teaches the assigned course consistent with course syllabus and
- May be assigned to provide academic advisement
- May be assigned to participate in departmental and College
- May be assigned to develop curricula
Master's degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited
institution and Florida RN license or eligibility. Bachelor's
degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution and
minimum of two (2) years of related clinical experience could be
considered with expected completion of master’s degree.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade
College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.